Partner and Family Migration

Family migration

Partner and Family Migration

Australian residents, Australian permanent residents and NZ residents can sponsor close family members for permanent residence or migration to Australia.

It is clearly of the utmost importance that family members can join you in Australia as quickly as possible. MCA Legal has extensive experience with Family Migration cases and we can assist you with:

Partner Visa’s

Australian citizens and permanent residents can sponsor partners for migration to Australia. To sponsor a partner, you must either be married, in a defacto relationship, have a registered relationship or be engaged.

Parent Visa’s

Parents with at least half their children living permanently in Australia may be eligible for a parent visa which gives them permanent residence in Australia. There are several parent visa options, with varying processing times and costs. Parents over a certain age may be eligible to apply for an onshore ‘aged parent’ visa which allows them to remain in Australia on a bridging visa during processing.

Contact MCA Legal for a no-obligation initial assessment of which alternative is your immigration solution.

Book a consultation with one of our specialized staff!