22 Jun Visa Cancellation
Have you received a “Notice of Intention to Consider Cancellation (NOICC)” from the Australian Government indicating there may be grounds to cancel your visa?
The Australian Government may cancel a Visa for a variety of reasons including:
- A Breach of Visa Conditions
- Breaches of good character requirements
- Termination of employment, in the case of employer sponsored visas
- Termination of a relationship, in the case of partner visas
- Discovery that false, incorrect or misleading information was provided in support of an application
- Allegations that the marriage, de facto relationship or same sex relationship was not genuine or did not really exist
Strict time limits apply to replying to NOICC. Do not delay. Contact MCA Legal for a no-obligation initial assessment of how MCA Legal can assist you address the NOICC.